Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I want a home

I don't want to grow up ;(
I'm getting old
I want back my baby face :(
I've lost my smiley face

I miss the moment i was a kid
The moment we play together
We laugh together, you cry, and i'll cry too
And I will always love you my brothers

I love you daddy and mommy
I'm sorry if i was bad to you or ignored you
Although you made me cried a lot, or hate
But now all I know is how much you love me
And all the tears or hates is now wiped away with your love


I'm so lonely without you all

I'm so lonely over here
I wish time can go back to the past
So that i can memories the time we spend together
And now.........
I don't want to go home
I want to go home
I want a home
But where is my home..



I am a mother
I am a daughter
I am somebody's wife
I need to stand on one's own feet to protect my son
I need to be strong enough that my parents do not worry about me
I need to support my husband and give him hopes

I can't return to the past
I cry alone when nobody can talk with me
I'm troubled and no one can help me
I talk to my son but he don't understand what i am talking-.-
I feel broken-hearted when no one understand me

I just feel so helpless
Helpless..
Helpless...
Helpless....

No comments:

Post a Comment